Energy Futures Australia provides analysis, advice and management services
for policy and projects in evolving energy markets.
We specialise in providing analysis, advice and project management services in relation to:
- sustainable energy projects and programs, including energy efficiency, demand-side management, renewable energy and abatement of greenhouse gas emissions;
- energy policy and planning across all energy forms, with an emphasis on climate change and greenhouse issues;
- energy industry restructuring and reform across the diversity of evolving energy markets.
We are an innovative organisation which brings together complementary skills in the following areas:
- strategic business planning;
- identification of new business opportunities;
- project management;
- policy and program analysis, development, implementation and review;
- government and commercial negotiation;
- international representation and negotiation;
- public and government relations;
- publicity, promotion and media relations.
The Managing Director of Energy Futures Australia is Dr David Crossley. David has 38 years experience working in the energy sector, both in Australia and internationally.
In addition to David Crossley, Energy Futures Australia draws on a range of experienced energy sector professionals who work together to provide consultancy services to a broad range of clients in Australia and internationally, including governments, regulators, energy companies, industry associations and NGOs. For each task we establish the appropriate expert team to ensure success.
Energy Futures Australia also has an extensive network of high level contacts in government, industry and interest groups.
We welcome your requests for further information about Energy Futures Australia Pty Ltd.
Please direct initial enquiries to:
Dr David Crossley
Energy Futures Australia Pty Ltd
11 Binya Close
Hornsby Heights NSW 2077
Telephone: + 61 2 9477 7885
Mobile: + 61 411 467 982
Facsimile: + 61 2 9477 7503
Contact us by Email